Men of all backgrounds are invited to attend this year’s Big Man Gathering II, a weekend of unique workshops and activities set amongst the tents, yurts, campfires and woodlands of the beautiful WoWo campsite in Sussex.
The event is created by some of the leading practitioners working with men in the UK today as part of the 3rd National Conference for Men and Boys, so if you’re a man who is interested in personal growth and development then why not join us for a day or even spend the whole weekend with us at this year’s Big Man Gathering.
The event takes place on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September and you can book your tickets online now here.
Once you buy your ticket you have a choice of great workshops throughout the weekend from some great facilitators including:
- Kenny D’Kruz of Menspeak
- Max MacKay-James of Men Beyond 50
- Rob Fallon of Wild Nature
- Marc Broderic of Wisdom Walks
- Barry Fowler of The Men’s Network Suffolk
- Paul Howell of Clarity Coaching
- Sasha Mitrofanov of Become Authentic
- Rodney Browne of Spirituality and Men
- Glen Poole of the AllMen Project
- Tricia McLeod of the AllMen Project
- Nicola Dexter of Wisdom Walks
- Jakkie Talmage of MindBody Courses
For a full list of workshops see our post here.
To see the full programme for each day see the links below:
If you’d like to take part in this year’s Big Man Gathering then you secure you place by booking your ticket online now here.
If you wish to stay overnight low-cost accommodation can be booked through the campsite (new window).
We look forward to seeing you at the Big Man Gathering II. If you have any questions about coming to this event contact us today:
Michael van Rensburg firstname.lastname@example.org 07733 360838
Dr Sasha Mitrofanov email@example.com 01273 556159
Glen Poole firstname.lastname@example.org 07981 334222